1. General Terms
- Meterian Ltd is a UK company.
- By registering for use of Meterian, including via third party authentication, you agree with these terms.
- You agree to abide by the laws of the UK and your country when using this service. You agree not to use the service for any illegal activities or in any way which violates these terms.
- You must be over 18 years of age to use the service and have an account to use the Meterian Service.
- We reserve the right to change the Service or any of its various functionalities at any time.
- Your use of the Service does not imply any form of partnership or joint venture.
- All data provided by the Service is done on an "as is" basis. We provide no warranties or guarantees of any kind as to the correctness or usability of the data.
- Transmission of data on Meterian is encrypted using SSH, HTTPS, and SSL/TLS. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By using the service you agree that Meterian is not responsible, in any way, for any consequences resulting from use of information provided by the service.
- Customers may cancel at any time for any reason.
- Cancellation does not entitle customers to a refund of any fees already paid.
- We may delete any account on our free usage tier which we deem inactive.
- We have no obligation to continue providing service to any account on our free usage tier.
- Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing, we reserve the right to cancel at any time any provision of service to paid customers. In this case, we will provide a pro-rata refund for the remaining amount of the current billing period.
- We reserve the right to cancel and/or delete the account of any user we, at our sole discretion, deem to be abusing our service.
- You must not modify, adapt, hack, duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, redistribute or exploit any part of the service.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Changes take effect immediately from the time of publication. Continued use of the service implies acceptance of changes.
- We may change our fees at any time by posting a new fee structure. Should we do so existing customers will continue to pay the previous fees unless otherwise explicitly agreed with the customer.